|My Dad - Wayne Dorsett|
1. A real man loves God with all his heart.
2. A real man always loves his wife and remains faithful to her.
3. A real man takes his family to church every week, not just once in a while.
4. A real man works hard, even when it doesn't pay much, because there is more value in work than in sloth.
5. A real man serves in his church because he is a giver not a taker.
6. A real man sacrifices for his family but also knows when to assert his authority and tell the family what to do when he needs to.
7. A real man encourages his children to get a good education but loves them just as much if book learning is not their strength.
8. A real man does not complain about stuff, he just does what needs to be done.
9. A real man is not afraid to make a big move away from all that he is familiar with if God opens a door and tells him to go.
10. A real man can enjoy a hobby, or two, but does not let them take away from the family.
Thanks dad for helping me learn how to become a real man.
Dr. Terry W. Dorsett is a church planter in New England. He is a happy husband, proud father, giggling grandfather, thankful cancer survivor, and the author of numerous books aimed at helping small churches become healthier and individual Christians grow in their faith. You can find his books at: