Friday, August 30, 2013

A Call to Prayer from the Top of Mountain in Connecticut

As most of my regular readers know, I moved a few months ago from rural Vermont to urban Connecticut. I moved so that I could help start multiple churches across Connecticut. I led a similar ministry in Vermont, but on a smaller scale.

Like many people, I have a tendency to try to do too much in my own strength rather than relying on the Lord. This morning as I looked at my calendar I realized that I have a lot of BIG things happening in my life over the next 72 hours. Resisting the temptation to skip my morning quiet time and just start on the list, I decided to hike to the top of a nearby mountain and spend some time reading the Bible and talking to the Master. While on top of the mountain, I was inspired by the presence of the Holy Spirit and made this short video. Perhaps it will inspire you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment